Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tough girl.



For my first post I'm going to share my fall obsession. Lately I have been really drawn to anything faux leather (leggings, coats, skirts, boots and any leather details.) My obsession even has its own board on Pinterest! I'm really feeling the more tough vibe  of leather and  I like mixing it with girler accents ( like a sparkly statement necklace, soft feminine hair and light makeup). Since I always shop on a budget, I have been on the hunt for "cheap" pieces that well don't look cheap..ha. So far, I have pick up some pretty neat items from Forever21 and Dynamite. I have seen some great pieces at Zara that where moderately price as well. Here or some of my inspiration when styling my pieces.


 Love the way this motorcycle jacket spices up a really simple outfit and the look is super easy the recreate.

 This is a really awesome outfit, the leather skater skirt and the cozy crop top are perfection. 
Army & leather, really nice


All pictures from Pinterest


How do you feel about the faux leather trends and how are you styling your favorite faux leather pieces? If your not on board with this trends,what trends are you into this fall?


Thanks for reading, Cassia



No comments:

Post a Comment